Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where Can I Watch South Park Online From Ipod

Become a porno (II)

Anaïs Nin the harlot also. She also wrote short stories erotic dollar page, on behalf of a millionaire. She told him,

I became what I would call the Madame of a strange literary brothel. It was a very artistic maison, I must say, a study of a room, with skylights painted to look like the windows of a pagan cathedral.
(Preface, Fire Birds (Little Birds), Bruguera, 1983). Facing

Miller, friend and most loving for a while, it is more subtle, although the contents thousand perversions abound. When you read, quickly realizes that it is a feminine writing (yes, no, they note, but I will not go far in this debate). She keeps talking:

For my part, my authentic writings were abandoned when I became to pursue the erotic. These are my adventures in the world of prostitution. Bring them out was at first difficult. Sexual life is usually covered with many scabs in all of us, poets, writers or artists. It is a veiled woman, semisoñada.
(ditto).

In the first story, Birds appears Manuel, who is an exhibitionist, voyeur, a man who gets excited when a woman looks, it has its moments pissoirs. Making a schoolgirl rise to the attic where you have moved, using decoy birds. The birds, of course, run away (those tempting schoolgirls). Everything is very metaphorical, very arty. Today a story like that would be considered as incitement to pedophilia. Were different times, in which the artists were starving and were happy in Paris that never ends. All the vices confused. What I enjoyed

in my golden years of that Journal of Anaïs Nin, with photos, she a woman so fascinating. His relationship with Miller, with Artaud, with the analyst Otto Rank, the researcher of ancient myths. Anaïs incestuous, that pianist father left the family ... She, looking for that father figure throughout his life. Times were different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment