In the land of dreams Love
Which sounds we hear are sometimes so clear, so vibrant, in the middle of a happy dream. It seems that everything was perfect, the world on the other hand, the land of shadows and yet filled with strange colors, intense and beatific.
When we hear music that seems to come from inside of things mystical that reaches our ears as it is when we can really say we're in paradise. Sometimes I dream, in moments of serene quiet, intensely erotic transport, crystalline voice that sang there at the top of the mountain, which rejoiced in a foreign language, because the voice of happiness can not be human.
And I feel so great joy, music, sleep, laugh a little while ago, misunderstandings, even fears the other side comforting me, leaving me in the arms of those sounds, let me caress is like being back peace in that area before birth, when it was not possible disturbances that is life. Cioran
As I said, it is not music is not worth it, all hell is hate noise, laziness hartazón, heaviness, everyday pornography.
Sometimes I wake up, cursed and blessed regained consciousness, I'm in the dark and yet I know I've come to the world of the concerns, the gray world where everything sounds the world without harmony. And miss it so much the world of shadows and colored sounds ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment