life
newspaper that half of life is when we are most unhappy, well ..., unhappy, and that is the years of the beginning and the end of which we are most happy. This proves "scientifically" that Dante was right at the beginning of his Divine Comedy.
I remember ... I'm at the bar, at the time of my misfortune, I'm such a Manolo, near the remains of last night's feast, remains paella and meat, a pink rose in the dirt, rubbish accumulated in the ravine, the box where he died François makes me look suspicious. Manolo is with his canvas bag ready for the trip, says he goes to Madrid to fuck his wife, uses these words, "I'm going to Madrid to fuck my wife." Another day I said to bathe naked in the cove from there to hand, I think that actually is gay and wants to mess.
So I was very unhappy, but did not know.
Manolo, what uncle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment