The trip was perfect, the sea can almost plate and admire the richness of algae reserve is just opposite the small end of Cimadevilla . Almost scared to look down because they could see the bottom perfectly and quickly came to mind all the stories about sea beasts, terrible wrecks and souls trapped on the seabed. So I stuck with the direct planted in the West in just over half an hour.
After testing the 9.5 Maná Naish new Dani-cucumber impressive, with a superb finish, twisted keels on carbon glazed and flowers in matching colors with the vanilla-general of the table decided on the eleven o'clock turn around and face the nine knots that were planned for noon.
The chances of not passing around Cimadevilla were high when having to go against the wind and the sea was rising. The alternative was to take the car and go to mine, but "if Hawaiians may not be able to Asturians?", Jajaj. Well, the fact is that I went there y. .. passed them whores. The breakwater and who had not passed because the wind and the area was himself Praise amounted sea that against having to concentrate on putting it to advance to rowing while trying to keep the balance: to decouple movement of the lower upper body is the key, I repeat, taking water paddling short ahead for good foothold ... thanks IOSUP !
From then move around with a table of 24-race "would not be still available to me. My 30" did not give me more than a scare that I went into the water, but with less doubt that had made it through.
When I began to see the beach of San Lorenzo knew I was going to get. Some children water-skiing and windsurfing were passing by ojipláticos seeing the sea fight, but victory was mine and I could catch up by wind and sea to move permanently into the wave known as The Rock. I caught a wave to reach a certain dignity to the shore and 12:15 was out of the water.
0 comments:
Post a Comment