Thursday, April 20, 2006
How To View Cctv On Tv
I like the story that counts Loriana a comment in an earlier post on May Gisela singing with the Berliner Ensemble.
I love how Teresa Stratas plays Kurt Weill (also appears on that album dedicated to him, September Song).
vinyl I love that I talked, the Failure by Gonzalo Soriano and Frühbeck de Burgos. The final two dances, the ritual fire El amor brujo, and dance No. 1 La vida breve are the perfect finish to a disc anthology. Special
Sebald book, which I finished last night, getting lost Noticias Cuatro, but at that time, the book was much more important than the miseries of the world.
I do not know how I'm going to say I have no words, and sounds are becoming warmer, lack the force of old, or maybe it is me who has lost strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment